Monday, July 30, 2012

Typical Weather in Denmark

Today at work while I was working in the green house I saw some dark clouds roll in.  With the lush green grass and trees and the white windmills spinning in the distance it was a great view.  I took a short break and went outside to enjoy the view and the cool breeze.  I even saw a few lighting strikes. 





After my break outside I went back to work and that is when the heavy rain and sleet started falling down. The rain and sleet hitting the glass with the lighting and thunder made for an interesting show.  My co-work was a little anxious about all the lighting and thunder but I was loving it.




Just as quick as the storm came it was gone and the sun came back out.  This is typical weather in Denmark, sunny one minute, raining the next and then back to sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment