Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flødeboller

One of my Danish colleagues from work has been teaching me a Danish tongue twister.
"Fem flade flødeboller på et fladt flødebolle fad"
Which means in English:
"Five flat cream puffs on a flat dish cream puff"

Well I have been practicing this Danish phrase for over a week and have it down pretty well. I can not say it too fast but at least my pronunciation is pretty good. 

But this whole time I have been wondering how do these flat cream puffs look and taste like. So when I saw in the Lidl grocery ad that flødeboller were on sale I just had to buy some. These flat cream puffs are pretty good. It taste like a marshmallow cream covered with a bit of chocolate. The bottom taste like a wafer. Over all they are not that bad.



Here are some pictures for you.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment