Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cute Chocolate and Farmer's Market

 On Friday (5/6/11) a friend of mine at work came by the office and gave me some chocolate. The chocolate was so cute and unique I just had to take a few pictures of it.  As seen in the picture the chocolate as in the shape of a bottle. The best part was that inside the bottle shaped chocolate was hollow and filled with Orange Liquor. Yumm.....

This Saturday is so nice outside, so I just could not spend the entire day in my apartment working on my perl programming project.  So I went out to the farmer's market in the city center to get some fresh air and fresh veggies. 
In this farmer's market, I can find lots of fresh flowers, fresh fruit and vegetables ranging from strawberries to green beans. There are also two small shops where you can buy fresh fish (fisk in Danish) and another shop were you can get freshly made cheese.  Some but not all of the people selling items can speak  English and all are very nice.  I think many of them do not mind that I do not speak Danish that well, they just appreciate the business.

Well back to work on my project.  Thank for all the love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment