Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A stroll around Copenhagen

After most of the day in Christiansborg castle the other tourist attractions are closed.  Most places in Copenhagen close at 4 or 5pm, so I decided to just walk around Copenhagen.  So this blog will mostly be pictures because of of these buildings I do not know their name.  I hope you like the pictures.

I know that the building with the twisted spire is the Danish Stock Market.


A street in Copenhagen.





Christians Kirke


Spiral church, when the church is open you can go up 3000 stairs to the top and see a great view of Copenhagen. I have not done this yet but I plan to.





You can see the Danish Stock Market and Christianborg Castle from far away.



Christianborg Castle from a distance.

Danish Stock Market



It was a nice stroll around Copenhagen. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment