Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sunset at the beach


NOTE: I have decided not to post peoples names because I do not have their permission to post their names in the internet. So from now on I am only posting the first letter of their first name.



On Tuesday Nov 16, a co-worker of mine (B) was so kind and took myself, my office mate (C) and a my friend who is visiting me from Iowa (E) to the beach near Slagelse.

We had a lot of fun and the sight was beautiful. I found out that getting to this beach is not difficult there is a bike trail all the the way there from where I live. I was so excited because it is about a hour bike trip there, it is so close.

After the sunset at the beach we all went of for dinner at a nice Italian restaurant. The food at this restaurant was delicious, I personally did not order anything. Instead I had a piece of everyone's pizza this way I could try some many different types of food. Even the atmosphere of this restaurant was amazing. This was the best way to end the evening laughing with new friends.

I think it would be best to let the pictures I took to do the rest of the talking.















On this last picture I moved that is why it is a bit fuzzy. But the silhouette of B and his girlfriend with the sunset is just so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment