Sunday, October 10, 2010

16 Days

I get on a plane in 16 days.

I am still working hard on my thesis right now, so this post is going to be short. I am hoping to have a garage sale on Oct 16 and 17, selling things that is just stuff that I have collected over the years.

The one thing that I have really noticed is that my boyfriend and I are spending as a lot of time together; I do not mind spending all this time with him. I think it has finally hit me and him that we will have to be apart for over three months. Of course we will be able to talk to each other via Skype etc, but after 6pm Oct 26 we will not be able to give each other a hug. I am hopefully that everything will work out ok and he will be able to join me in Denmark.

Well, I must get back to my thesis.

Thank you for all your love and support.

1 comment: