Monday, October 18, 2010

Nine Days

9 days and counting. On Oct 26th at 6pm I will be flying to Copenhagen.

I have finished my thesis and now my program of study committee (of 3 professors and a staff member) are marking my thesis in a sea of red. I have finished my presentation also, which has lots of pictures and a video in it. I present on Monday (tomorrow morning), after which my program of study committee will ask me questions and determine I get to pass or not. So yes, I am under a lot of stress. Everyone has been asking me when are you going to get a good night sleep, I reply with "On the plane to Denmark."

I still need to work on my packing. I can only take two suitcases of a certain size so I have to be picky as to what I pack. I have given many pieces of older clothing away and plan on buying a few more business causal clothing items. So I have to make room for all my clothes. I also plan to pack a few personal items, some small stuff animals, pictures, along with a few dvds that I can watch on my laptop.

Well I have to get back to working on my presentation. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment